Friday, December 16, 2016

Class Evaluation


  1. The thing I like about this class is learning new things, typing tutorial, making blogs, and not using much papers.
  2.  The things i don't like about this class is that we do the same thing over again.
  3. To finish the work in time and remember how I will type without looking.
  4. The highlight for me in this class is say hello to Mr.haymore, and always try to publish my work in time.
  5. Yes i did my best to work in this class, because i was a slow typer but i can type fast and make up a sentence quick.
  6. Yes, because I check my goals if i might as well complete them and check on new ones of what else i can do.
  7. Yes, because Being a CTR person feels like they can help other people and always do something right.

No comments:

Post a Comment